CMS web design at affordable price.
Client: Rajas is a posh Restaurant in Bakewell, Derbyshire. They wanted a brochure CMS website that can be maintain by persons with no programming background.
As the client based in derby hence the project code name was given: Web design derby.
I have dedicated person so I become deeply involved in design and development of their website as well as branding.
Site was build using WordPress technology.
Special attention was given to SEO (Search engine optimization). Today SEO is very important, as you know it`s not the most important to have only a web page, but being on top pages in search engines too. Web design derby code hierarchy present the the main content block before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position, so it is crawled first by search engines.
Visit the websiteRajas Balti House
The key features of web design derby include:
Two different sliders:
i) jQuery Cycle Slider With Image, Text and Button – Slide controls available: pause, resume, jump to a specific slide. Choose from multiple transition effects
ii) jQuery Nivo slider with Image text and control button.
- 2 different header layout- navigation on the top of logo or bottom of logo
- 4 different body layout
- Grid based layout
- Easy to customizable
- SEO ready
- Different skins-3 skin
- Custom graphic or text logo support
- Custom background header image support, so that they change the site looks in the future if they wants.
- Three levels of navigation
- Ajax contact page template
- Social media icons
- WordPress custom post types- for news and review
- User registration support
- User review submission support.
- Built-in breadcrumbs
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Cross browser compatible